lists per day

Ghassen Lassoued April 20, 2021

Given some list like below in the image : TO DO, Doing, Done, Problems, Ideas. 

I study or work daily, and the tasks differ. 

What is convenient is to have these lists per day. 

In other words, imagine a column named day, each row contain one date and the lists. For example 

29/04/2021  |  To Do | Doing | Done | Problems | Ideas

task a                  task a

task b    task b

________________horizontal line to seperate lists between days ________________________

20/04/2021  |  To Do | Doing | Done | Problems | Ideas

task a                  task a

task b    task b 

task c

________________horizontal line to seperate lists between days ________________________

Is this possible with Trello ? 

PS: it is not the due date feature that is needed here

Thank for help

Screenshot from 2021-04-20 10-06-22.png

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 20, 2021

Hi @Ghassen Lassoued 👋

Unfortunately, It's not currently possible to have horizontal rows on a Trello board only columns. 

The only way you could currently split them out similar to what you described is by adding a colour cover to a card with each day on and then add cards under each of these to divide things like the to do list up between days. 

Let me know if I can help any further!

All the best,

Laura

Ghassen Lassoued April 20, 2021

Thank you for your answer Laura.

Could you please point me to a tutorial or something so that I can see what you described ? it seems to be helpful but I can not see how it is done or how it will be after being done 

Thanks

Ghassen

Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 22, 2021

Hi @Ghassen Lassoued 

I'm glad this could potentially help you. Below I've attached some screenshots that show what it could look like and how to find the cover setting to create this style on a board template I have. 

I hope these help but do let me know if you'd like me to walk you through this in a little more detail, always happy to help 😃

Screenshot 2021-04-22 at 16.38.16.pngScreenshot 2021-04-22 at 16.38.01.pngScreenshot 2021-04-22 at 16.38.28.pngScreenshot 2021-04-22 at 16.37.49.png

Like Sarah Preston likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events