leaving a team on my trello account

Kathryn Labatad July 10, 2020

I  have a trello account that i haven't used in a while.  Would like to start using it again but I see that I am part of a team I no longer wish to be a part of.  How do I eliminate or close it from my screen or my account?

1 answer

1 vote
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 11, 2020

Hi @Kathryn Labatad 

Welcome to the Community - it's great to have you here!

What you need to do is leave all the boards you don't want to be part of anymore. 

If you go to the board that you don't want to be a member of anymore, if you're on a tablet or mobile, click on the gear icon top right, then click on your profile picture and there should be a 'slide to remove.'

On desktop or Chrome, click on the 'Show Menu' top right, then 'More' then 'Leave Board.'

Hopefully, that answers your question, please let us know if you come up against problems!

Esme :)

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 12, 2020

@Esme Crutchley just to add to this answer, in addition to leaving any boards you can also leave any teams you no longer wish to be a member of, just go to the Members page of the team and click the "Leave" button on the right:

2020-07-13 at 12.03 am.png

Like Esme Crutchley likes this
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 12, 2020

Great to know! Thanks @Iain Dooley 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events