Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

keep track

ABDUL MAJID July 11, 2020

Hello, My issue for trello is that it is hard to keep track of what needs to be done day to day for team members. What is a good way to track the work and amount of productivity being completed by virtual assistant every day? Could you please watch this video where I explained the situation: http://somup.com/cYihlhQG9H

2 answers

1 vote
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 12, 2020

@ABDUL MAJID there's a sort of hidden feature of Trello that allows you to see Cards you have assigned to your team members. You can go to your cards view like this and just replace your own username with that of your team member:

https://trello.com/iaindooley/cards

If you save each of those links for your team members on a card for example called "Team Cards" then you can easily click through and review each team members' cards and see what list they're in and in which board and so on.

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 12, 2020

A Gem. Prompted me to investigate further. This means that you can programmatically have a list of card links created in a card for easy of review. 

• 896D65DC-8D59-4363-A604-E2BDA7CE29BF.png
Like Iain Dooley likes this
0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 11, 2020

@ABDUL MAJID  In the video everything is happening on one board. Nothing prevents it from cascading to other boards “inbox”. 
https://www.loom.com/share/67c10b64313f4ef0aa0c7602251b125a
The platform being used has a good set of triggers Trello board/list/cards and timers when used together will be able to gather data from all the boards to construct what you want. Obviously it will need to be plan out and designed to achieve the goals you want. Might be a board with member as list with cards for board names, Card links to boards and or a read only metrics card... etc. It would be simpler however if it is one member for 1 client board then the metrics can be on the card. 

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 12, 2020

@ABDUL MAJID That API in my reply to@Iain Dooley  is a quick way to get to all member’s cards and from there classify them into different buckets (cards with links) for daily review. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events