Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is there a way to retrieve work previouisly saved?

Rachael Speight February 18, 2019

yesterday i started a new board with 7 lists and cards under each.  within each card was detailed descriptions from a full day's work.  

later that night I tried to open this on my phone and didn't see any of the descriptions within the cards... but figured it was a phone ap thing that I don't know how to use yet.

then today I opened the board to discover only ONE card contained the descript content I wrote (which happened to be the first card on the first list) and that is ALL!

I definitely saved and then reopened cards to double check for safety before moving on to the next card content.    so I believe it was saving as I went along.

Please help or any advice will be great,ky aoorecueated 

including other suggestions of how to use Trello and the content boxes within.

thank you

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 18, 2019

@Rachael Speight If the content was indeed saved and then later deleted, you can see it in the history by following these instructions:

https://help.trello.com/article/783-recovering-the-description-of-a-card-that-has-been-changed

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events