Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is it possible to send an attachment to a trello existing card from other apps?

Bruna Junckes Sant Anna October 7, 2019

is it possible to send an attachment to a trello existing card from other apps?
because i just see the option create a new card, but i want to attach the document to an existing card.

is it possible?

1 answer

0 votes
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 8, 2019

Hi Bruna,

The way that I've got around this is to have the document or file saved on my phone, then open the card I want in Trello on my phone, click 'add attachments', and find the file and add it that way. I'm using an iPhone, so when I click on 'add attachments' I then chose 'choose a file' and this brings up my iCloud Drive. If the file I want isn't in iCloud Drive, I select 'browse' at the bottom, then 'browse' at the top and it takes me to all the accounts that I have synced to Apple's Files app and I can find it there.

Hope that helps

Esme :)

Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 8, 2019

Also, if you don't have your Google Drive, Box, Dropbox or OneDrive switched on, you can do that within this popup window as well, so everything you've got on your phone no matter which storage solution you use, you'll be able to attach it

Esme :)

Bruna Junckes Sant Anna October 9, 2019

thanks, i do that, but is so much easier if i could just be at whatsapp or other app and send direct to the card i want.. but i dont think is it a way

Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 9, 2019

There might be a Zapier integration, of an IFTTT recipe that you could use?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events