Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

if I store a document from Onedrive, I can only watch the document. But I want to work in the docume

Wolfgang Vogelsaenger May 8, 2019

I want to work in documents, stored in Onedrive directly from Trello w. But if I store the document on a card, I can only watch the doc. In the Help description is to read, that a document, stored in Trello, leads directly to the document ion Onedrive. What do I have to do?

1 answer

0 votes
Denise
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 15, 2019

Hi Wolfgang,

You can link the OneDrive doc as an attachment to the Trello card. Once done, you can click on the link to the document on the back of the card which will then open the doc directly in OneDrive. From there, you can edit the doc directly in OneDrive (assuming you do have editing permission for the doc in OneDrive)

When using the OneDrive Power-Up you'll additionally be able to see a preview of the doc on the card back.

If you continue run into any trouble, feel free to get in touch at https://trello.com/contact and we can take a closer look.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events