i know my user name but not my mail adresse

Victoria Matejka August 28, 2020

i thought i know the mail adresse i am logged in with but apperently its wrong because with the email adresse i thought is right trello asked me to create a new account.

can you please tell me what email adresse i use for this account or where i can find that info?

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 28, 2020

@Victoria Matejka one way to determine email address from username is to create a card, then add yourself to it, then create a rule in Butler to email all members of the card. The email you receive that notification on will be your account's email address.

Victoria Matejka August 28, 2020

thank you Iain

problem is, there is no butler function on the iphone .. any other ideas?

thanks!

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 28, 2020

@Victoria Matejka well you just need to generate a notification to yourself. Another way to do that is to switch accounts on the iOS app to another account, then invite your other account to a board or mention your other account in a comment. However this won't work if you've disabled email notifications. The only way to definitely email yourself is with Butler or with a forgotten password notification.

Oh actually you can go to https://trello.com/test_notification but that requires that you login via a web browser on your phone, and you can't do that with only username anymore!

In fact, your email address now appears beneath your username in the profile menu of the web app, but if you don't know your email address you won't be able to login via the browser anyway.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events