cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to view all cards for a team

Ghaida Khader February 6, 2019

Hello, 

I have recently joined Trello. 

I created a new team. For this team, I created boards per each project. 

How can I as a team lead to view all cards per each project/board? In order to keep track per each card/deadline for all projects. 

Thank you !

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 6, 2019

@Ghaida Khader there's no view in Trello that shows all cards across all boards for a team, but I love the tool Placker for this type of multi board reporting; it can, for example, show a gantt chart broken down by card name, list name, label and team member with start dates, end dates and dependencies, across all boards

Ghaida Khader February 6, 2019

Thank you, Lain ! I will check it.

0 votes
Sami Linnanvuo {Screenful}
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 23, 2019

@Ghaida Khader Screenful Dashboard for Trello can provide you high level view across multiple boards. Here's an example dashboard showing overview across five Trello boards:

Screenshot 2019-07-23 at 13.03.12.png

The columns on the right are configurable so you can choose what information is shown for each board. Clicking the numbers shows a list of individual cards.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events