how to restore an access to the vital Trello board

Vadim Zigangirov June 15, 2020

Hello, Dear all,

I have a private profile in Trello. It is absolutely non-profitable and non-commercial. For some reason, it was registered and associated with my corporate email. Back in April when my Trello asked to change corporate address I swap it with my personal email which based on my own domain and powered by google email service. It might look like a corporate, however, it is just a private non-commercial domain which belongs to me personally. That was my inaccuracy (I definitely have personal generic email on Gmail) and it had been recognised as a company. probably that is fair enough.

The thing is, that I actively use only one bord on this account that I lost access to. It is dedicated to my non-commercial volunteer education activity. More than 20 people exercise results are stored there. That would be a big loss and drama If I lost access to those unique data.

I've just realised today that I don't have access to my Trello board because Trello recognised my new email as a corporate, but it is exactly the personal one.

Could you please help me solve this issue? I would be grateful If I had a chance to change my email and get access to this lost board.

Please, your help is vital!

Thank you in advance for any assistance and advice.

Truly yours,
Vadim Zigangirov

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Vadim Zigangirov June 15, 2020

Sorry,

thank you all

Problem was successfully sorted!

Vadim

Suggest an answer