how do i create board which does not belong to any team?

Farang December 8, 2020

Why after subscribing to 14 days trial am I unable to create a  board which does not belong to any team (i.e. Personal Board Section)?

I dont need any teams, want to keep things simple.

Also. The boards which are now assigned to a team... How do I make them personal?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Farang December 8, 2020

And Yes TRELLO WORKSPACE Team was created for me automatically. I Understand that all boards within this team will not disappear once my trial period is finished? 

Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 8, 2020

Yes, The boards will be there! Only the features of the business class will be not there in the free plan!

0 votes
Farang December 8, 2020

OK. You cant, but I think it was possible in past, right?
I do have 2 boards created years ago which are listed in section PERSONALS and you will find a button called ADD TO TEAM on them where in compare to newly created boards there is only a button that allow you to change the team.

So. It looks like having a board forcibly related to a team is a future added to trelo at some point in past and to keep things simple I should Add all unrelated boards to a team, correct?

Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 8, 2020

Hi @Farang ,

Teams are the new way to use Trello!

The free plan for Trello offers 10 boards in 1 team!

In a Business plan more boards you can have in one team!

The personal section that is available when you visit Trello will be removed soon!

And you have to move those early created boards to a team anyway!

Sandy December 9, 2020

Whoa! finally someone speaks the truth! That is not cool.

0 votes
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 8, 2020

Hi @Farang ,

You can't create a board without a team!

You can create a personal team where only you are the member as well as admin!

You can put your boards on that Team!

And even in the Trial period of 14 days, you might have created a team, or automatically a team has been created while you have created your first board!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events