Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I change my language?

Matthew Shorter July 27, 2020

Somehow - I have no idea how or when - my Trello account has got switched to Czech. When I try and change my language in the settings page, I'm redirected to my Atlassian account to do so here. My Atlassian account has my language as English, so I'm completely stuck as to where I can actually change it back. I've also tried looking at product-specific settings on Atlassian, but there's nothing relevant there. 

Attaching screenshots to clarify.

To make matters worse, I have 2 Trello accounts and am having trouble switching to the other account. Because Trello has decided my language is Czech, that extends to the login pages and error messages, meaning I'm effectively barred from the other account.

I'd be grateful for any advice!

thanks

Screenshot 2020-07-27 at 11.25.43.pngScreenshot 2020-07-27 at 11.26.05.pngScreenshot 2020-07-27 at 11.26.36.png

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Matthew Shorter July 27, 2020

I just realised what the problem was - I cleared my Trello cookies and the Czech seeting has disappeared.

0 votes
Josefin Björnvik March 14, 2021

I have the same issue - but clearing cookies does not work. My Atlassian is set to English, but my Trello board is for some reason in Swedish. Any advice would be great! 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events