how can I transfer a board from another person's workspase to mine

Дарья Фоминова November 24, 2021

The desk operates whithin my colleauge's workspace. We both used to be admins of the board, but my colleauge left the company. Now I am the only admin as he was excluded from the board but is still formally managing the workspace of this board. I need to transfer it to my workspace

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 25, 2021

Hi @Дарья Фоминова 👋

Welcome to the Community! You can change the Workspace that a board belongs to by opening the right sidebar on the board, selecting "More", then "Settings", and "Change Workspace." Select the Workspace you would like your board to belong to from the drop-down menu.

You can also change the Workspace that a board is associated with by clicking the Workspace name in your board's header to the right of your board's name, selecting "Change Workspace" and then choosing the Workspace you would like to associate your board with.

I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask away 😃

All the best,

Laura

Дарья Фоминова November 25, 2021

Laura, I tried to do this on my PC but it just wouldn't work, but it somehow did via iOS app, so thanks a lot for helping me! 

Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 25, 2021

No problem at all, I'm glad it's all sorted for you 😄

Happy Trello-ing!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events