Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can I print a entire card on Trello?

Deleted user February 7, 2018

I want to print the entire discussion on my card of Trello and the print option is just one page...

Can anyone help me please? =))))

1 answer

2 votes
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 7, 2018

Evelin

Trello doesn't prioritize printing, rather they prioritize Trello as a next-gen web app. Because of this, printing in Trello isn't a core feature. I suggest using either Board Printer Chrome Extension or Agile Cards by Spartaz Power Up.

Deleted user February 7, 2018

Ok! Great. Thank u very much!

P.S.: My Evelin is with an I, not Y. Brazilian version. lol.

Cavalin frederic February 8, 2018

Hello,

According to me it's a bug. I used to print cards regularly and since yesterday it's impossible to print a complete card. Like you, il's just page 1. Matthew, both of your suggestions dont' work.

Evelin, is the problem solved for you?

Fred 

Deleted user February 8, 2018

Hi, Fred.

Still not working.

Thanks for responding.

Hi Evelin,

Seems to be OK now for me. I can print complete cards.

Let's try

Fred

Hi Matthew and Evelin,

I was wrong. Actually you can use the power-up Agile Cards to print your cards. A button will appear inside the card, it will take you to a window. On this window you will have different ways of printing, and to have complete printed cards you must use the orange one. But don't forget to change the settings! The little pen! And particularly the "multiple pages per card" function. At the end, the result is very nice, and il you were used to print with the "regular way", you will like this power-up!

Fred

Deleted user February 15, 2018

Thank you Fred.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events