Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

how can I add members to a workspace but restrict the boards they can see?

I'm a premium member.  I want to add members to specific boards only in my workspace.  How do I do that?  Thanks in advance for the tips and advice.  I appreciate it.

Michael

2 answers

You can also just add them as a member of the board, rather than the workspace. If they're just added to a board, they'll become a workspace guest, meaning they only see the boards you have actively added them to, rather than seeing the full workspace. That way you won't have to make all your boards private. Just note that if you add a guest to more than one board, they'll become a multi-board guest, which means they'll be a billed guest. 

Hi @Michael Jenni

From my understanding from using Trello, you can change the visibility of the board to 'private' which means that only board members can see the board. You'll be able to send links to specific boards and they will be able to access those specific boards.

Hope that helps.

Jacob

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

🏊‍♀️ Atlympic Event: Trello

Hello Community!  Quick disclaimer: We are running a contest on Community (The Atlympics!) from July 23rd - August 8th of 2021. If you are interested in participating in this contest (prizes! ...

1,031 views 13 33
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you