Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

helpful things

Deleted user October 29, 2020

hey looking for list of things that trello helps with that only trello does

1 thing trello helps with that only trello does is - comparative priority

comparative priority is when you have a whole bunch of todos

you can put them on each Note and then comapre them with each otehr and see which is more pirority

then you can reorder

you cant duplicate this exactly on onenote for obvious reasons

hey looking for list of things that only trello is helpful for

link  list of things that only trello is helpful for

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 30, 2020

Nothing.  There's plenty of other software that have functions that Trello has.  Just not everything that Trello does.

As a random example, you can make a very Trello-like system with Jira with the Canvas app added to it.  It won't be quite the same as Trello, but it can do everything Trello does, and a load more (because it has things like workflow, reporting, permissions and so-on)

Deleted user November 11, 2020

'trello-like' isnt the same as being able to do the use case mentioned in op as-is

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 11, 2020

There's a lot of software out there that can meet that use-case.

I'm not being hard on Trello, it's really good at what it does, better than most.  But I've got three other apps on my phone alone that can do the case presented.

Deleted user November 16, 2020

there's nothing on desktop that does exactly this in this way

show steps for how to do it if other apps are claimed to do this

in exactly the way trello does it 

or a better way

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 16, 2020

We're here to talk about Atlassian, not randomly review alternatives.

There are several desktop apps and services that do Trello-like things and meet the use case given in the question (Jira for example can do what is in your initial question, it's missing some other functions)

I think you need to explain your question more - why are you asking this?  What are you hoping to get out of us talking about Trello?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events