Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email to board not working

Michael Streb October 2, 2020

I am not sure what changed, but forwarding emails to trello board has stopped working.  I have tried generating a new email and using that without success.  Also tried to powerup for SendBoard and got same result. Settings seem right, identifying the right place for card to be created, but I got nothing.  Also strangely, I must have a rule set up because those same requests ARE showing up on my calendar 

HELP!

3 answers

1 vote
Mark Fowles October 3, 2020

Hi Michael, Mark from SendBoard here.

If you are seeing the same problem with email-to-board AND with the SendBoard Power-Up, then I suspect it's a bigger issue than simple config.

Perhaps you have a Butler rule that is automatically archiving or moving cards?

If you look at the activity feed in the right-hand menu of your board, you should be able to see if there is anything strange happening there.

I hope this helps!

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 4, 2020

@Michael Streb have you tried checking in the board's activity feed for new comments being created on archived cards?

0 votes
Stephen Addis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 2, 2020

Think there is an option to change the email address, get it to regenerate and assign a new one.

Would go in and copy the current one, and reset it in your email account, adding to contacts and deleting any old from the autocomplete.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events