Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deleting by accident

rebeca September 27, 2021

I accidentally deleted the workspace? or a board im not too sure as it was unintentional but now my trello account has changed and im not too sure what to do

4 answers

0 votes
Ollie k November 21, 2021

Hi @rebeca hope you are well, i have you found a way rerestore your workspace?

i found a way to restore a deleted workspace

go to Account - atcivity - click on your board title with a red padlock (and restore your board)

hope it helps.

0 votes
Dasha Shakov September 29, 2021

Sorry to hear you've deleted a Workspace, @rebeca Accidental deletions happen more frequently than we think.

The Backups for Trello Power-Up, available in the Power-Up marketplace was built for users like yourself. With the Power-Up, you can work safer in Trello, knowing your data is safe against human error and malicious activity. Backups for Trello runs daily, automated backups so if you lose data (like deleting a board, workspace, or even a card), you can easily restore it in a few clicks.

If you have any questions, please feel free to comment on this thread or email me directly at dasha@rewind.com.

0 votes
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 27, 2021

It’s pretty buried to delete a workspace so I suspect (but don’t know) that you didn’t delete the workspace. 

Can you share a screenshot of what you see and what you expect to see?

0 votes
Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 27, 2021

Hi @rebeca ,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

There is a trello help guide  regarding deletion of workspace in trello - https://help.trello.com/article/762-deleting-a-workspace

Unfortunately, Deleting a Workspace is permanent and there is no undo. Boards within the Workspace won’t be deleted. Instead, your boards in this Workspace will sit on your account without a Workspace. You will need to place that board on a different Workspace before you can invite other members to join the Board.

Important NoteIf the Workspace still has an active Standard or Premium subscription, then you will need to cancel the subscription first before being able to delete the Workspace.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events