comment déplacer un tableau dans un autre espace de travail en conservant les activités

Jean-Marie JACQUET May 17, 2023

Bonjour,

je souhaite conserver l'intégralité des informations des cartes (membres et activité)

suite à un départ il faut que je récupère les différents tableaux pour les rapatrier dans un espace de travail collectif et non personnel

quand je déplace un tableau ou une liste je perds les activité des autres membre de l'espace de travail

j'ai essayé de copier la liste dans le même espace de travail puis de la déplacer mais la copie supprime les activités des autres membre sur les cartes.

quelqu'un a-t-il trouvé une solution ? merci de votre aide

Hello,

I want to keep all the information on the boards (members and activities)

I need to recover the different tables to repatriate them in a collective and not personal workspace

when I move a table or a list I lose the activities of the other members of the workspace

I tried to copy the list in the same workspace and then move it but the copy removes the activities of the other members on the boards.

Has anyone found a solution?

1 answer

0 votes
Beverley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 21, 2023

Hi Jean-Marie,

If you'd like to retain board activity, you could look at moving the board to a different Workspace. We have a guide with more information on how to do that here: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/moving-a-board-to-a-different-workspace/

I hope that helps!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events