Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

choosing the right plan for my super small biz

Chaya Esther Ort September 23, 2021

I have 2 part time employees in my super small business. 

I want the features that come with the premium plan. 

Do the different views that come with the premium plan apply to all thee workspaces? 

can i get the premium, plan, and have my part timers collaborate on boards, and create their own boards? 

also, I can't seem to find which plan i am signed up for now on my trello. Where can i see my current plan details? 

3 answers

1 vote
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 23, 2021

To see what plan you're currently on go to https://trello.com/{your_workspace_name}/billing, for example mine is https://trello.com/personalbc/billing

Chaya Esther Ort September 24, 2021

Still cannot find it. I was pretty sure i was on the standard plan, but there is no billing tab here, so i guess that means im on the free plan. 

I love a lot about trello but the lack of chat support is a big downside for me, particiuarly because I a lack of clarity in understanding how trello works—it should be this hard to find what plan I have. It literally doesn't say anywhere in my settings, profile, workspace the name of my plan, or how many people are on it. 

I also can't find a clear answer as to whether the premium plan is per person with multiple workspaces included, or if it is per person, per workspace. 

Is there phone or chat support for Trello sales? 

Screen Shot 2021-09-24 at 11.43.08.png

1 vote
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 23, 2021

You likely want to have one workspace. Put all your boards in it. Add your employees as members of the workspace. Upgrade the workspace to Premium. 

Thank you for your answer. I'm a newbie, so for clarification—

By "adding employees as members of the workspace" do you mean that I have to pay for a plan for each employee? If not, are they create and edit boards? 

Does the premium plan include more than one workspace? 

Is there a way to live chat or speak to someone in Trello sales and/or support? 

I really like Trello, but I find the lack of interactive support to be a problem, particularly  because there are quite a few threads to figure out. It's confusing. I can't be the first one that has noticed this. 

Help!

1 vote
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 23, 2021

@Chaya Esther Ort 

Except para 3 you understood premium correctly and the info are available on Trello website. Trello paid plans like standard and premium are workspace specific. 

By 'workspace specific' do you mean that there is only one workspace per premium plan?

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 24, 2021

@Chaya Esther Ort 

Yes. When you subscribe to premium you will need to choose a workspace for that subscription. 

By this do you mean that i can have multiple workspaces on the free or standard plan, and pay for premium for specific workspace? This would mean, i assume that the calendar view, for example, would only be available on the premium board. correct? 

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 24, 2021

@Chaya Esther Ort 

If you want to chat, let me know. My contact details can be found on my contact page. Leave you chat details there. 

Thank you! That would be great.

whatsapp +972524495858

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events