cards multi dashboards ("entangled" cards)

Valéry MOAN June 10, 2021

Hello everybody,

Is there a way to have identical cards across multiple dashboards that update automatically when you modify one?

To use an image I would actually need "entangled" cards (like quantum entanglement)

Thank you in advance for your help !

1 answer

0 votes
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 10, 2021

I think you are looking for Dashcards

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 10, 2021

@Michael Pryor I think he's actually talking about the impending "linked cards" feature ... 

Like Valéry MOAN likes this

@Iain Dooley  we need a paid account to access this option?

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 10, 2021

@Valéry MOAN it's not out yet. Last estimate I saw from @Michael Pryor was "end of May-ish" ;)

I can't wait!!

Like Valéry MOAN likes this
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 10, 2021

It just went to our internal Atlassian team.  It’s imminent after some testing. 

Like # people like this

Very good news !

Thank's :)

Alicia
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 10, 2021

Hello! I am wating for this option too since I saw in a Trello post "coming soon..." ;-)

So good news, thank you @Michael Pryor 

And Trello will make a post to inform or something like that?

Thank you, Alicia. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events