Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cards dissapeared, please help

Marieke April 5, 2019

Hi all, 

Hoping someone can help. This morning I couldn'te get to any of my cards, still can't. This is a big problem, because all my projects are in there. 

I saw a similar question, apparently it was solved by doing something to the filters. But where can I find filters? Or is there another way to solve this? 

Thanks a million for any help. 

Best, 

Marieke

2 answers

0 votes
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 5, 2019

Hi @Marieke filters will remain on your board until they are cleared, even if you refresh the page or log out. Clear all filters by clicking the "x" in the green "Filtering is on" indicator at the top of your board, by clicking "Clear Filter" at the bottom of the filter menu or by using the "x" keyboard shortcut.

Here's an article that will provide step by step visual:

https://help.trello.com/article/787-filtering-cards-on-a-board

Please let me know if this helps.
Thanks,

Jodi

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 30, 2019

Hi @Marieke has this been resolved for you? Thanks!

0 votes
marc -Collabello--Phase Locked-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 5, 2019

Hoi @Marieke , in the board menu, there is a "Filter Cards..." button.  You can try that.

What also might help is trying from a different computer or browser to see if there are issues on your side.   Sometimes this helps.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events