Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

card due date missing business class

I was going to try the demo of business class, however as soon as I started it, I didn't see due date for card; only for list. Is there not a single due date on business class?  Some cards are simply a task, and hate to have to create lists; I really wanted to try the features and possibly upgrade.

Also, if it is possible, does anyone know if whether through butler or another way, is it possible to set a checklist date based of original, say 2 weeks a month etc via template as a default for checklists that are reused or repeat.

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Ryan Atlassian Team Jul 06, 2021

Hi Amie,

Hope you're doing well.

All cards need to be placed within a list. This is the basic structure that Trello sets for organising cards, so you'll need to create at least one list on your boards. Once you've done that you can create cards and add descriptions, due dates, checklists to those individual cards.

Using Butler, you could create a rule that adds a due date in 2 weeks everytime a card is created. Is this what you're looking for?

Thanks,
Ryan

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

🏊‍♀️ Atlympic Event: Trello

Hello Community!  Quick disclaimer: We are running a contest on Community (The Atlympics!) from July 23rd - August 8th of 2021. If you are interested in participating in this contest (prizes! ...

108 views 1 11
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you