Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cancel Business Class Trello - yearly subscription

Trine Lundholm March 2, 2018

Hi,

I am the admin in a Trello team where we all have a one year subscription to Business Class.

In case we (the full team) want to cancel the subscription before that one year, will we get  pro-rated payment back or is the money for the rest of the paid year just "gone"?

BR Trine

2 answers

0 votes
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 5, 2018

I absolutely love Trello Gold - not having to worry about attachment size, customizing my board backgrounds and the power-ups, definitely worth the monthly subscription :) I also, love that you get a free month for every friend that signs up to use Trello, I got 12 free months as a result :)

0 votes
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 5, 2018

If for some reason you are unhappy during the first 90 days, we'll be happy to give you a refund.  If you cancel Business Class during the rest of the year, it will set your account to not auto-renew but you will continue to have Business Class until the term expires.

I think that's the official policy anyway, but the truth is if for some reason you are unhappy with Trello, we'll take care of you.  We don't want you to pay for something that leaves you unsatisfied.  

David DeLorenzo March 12, 2019

Hi Michael, we are not so happy with Trello as the best tool for product development and management.  We would love to get a refund and move to a set of Jira tools.  Is this something that can be done.

Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 12, 2019

Contact support and they'll take a look.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events