Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can you link the weather to the calender in trello so make weather based decisions?

Deleted user March 25, 2021

HI !!

for example if its raining  .. then putting the team to paint outside wouldnt make sense  .. so is there a way i can have the weather on it ?

1 answer

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 25, 2021

@[deleted] 

The question is weather there is a power up for it so you just install (pay) and it works.

In the world of software, there are obviously other ways. So if you have a weather notification via email, you can have filter to send it to your board. We did that for a reservation confirm for a rental business because we need the information they sent to their client and they link it up with a booking event that was made earlier. This will enable them to have access to all documents associated with the reservation. Then there are automation tools. Most common is Zapier or just any other no-code or Low Code services (my preference) to handle the integration. 
BTW there is a weather, map to Trello GitHub project. 

Deleted user March 25, 2021

mate you really are the bees knees thank you for your great advice 

so i did the power up to Trello GitHub  but .. looking at the calender and i cant see the weather feature  .. sorry i have nooooo idea what i am doing but i am really excited and hopeful that this will work for some different orgs  .. 

can you help me ?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events