can I just delete a Board?

Savana Rose aka Linda Woods September 12, 2017

I'm new and have a bunch of old boards I created months ago and didnt use the product. Now I'm ready to use, and those boards don't apply. I see that I can Archive them, but they are showing up on my main page where my new  active boards are. Also, I have both Personal and Starred Boards on the main page which are mostly the same. If Can delete the ones I dont want, then I wont have to star the active ones. 

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Arthur Mack
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 12, 2017

Yes you can.

Savana Rose aka Linda Woods September 12, 2017

So you tell me yes, but not how? Really? There is no delete option that I can find, only Archive.  Can you let me in on how/where is that function? Thanks. 

Arthur Mack
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 12, 2017

Simple, Close the board then it gives you a choice of re-opening or  Permanently Delete Board. It then gives you a warning:

Delete Board?

All lists, cards and actions will be deleted, and you won’t be able to re-open the board. There is no undo.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events