Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

browser will not hold address to my boards

Bill Wallace May 11, 2020

When I enter into my address bar the address for my trello boards (trello.com/thomaswxxxxx3/boards) it immediately converts it to (trello.com/billwxxxxx3/boards. This site does not have my boards. I will not go to the site address I need.

Thank you.

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 12, 2020

@Bill Wallace does the same thing happen if you login fresh in an incognito window?

Bill Wallace May 12, 2020

If I go to a vpn and browser, try to log in, it reverts to the same web address with no boards. same as described above.

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 12, 2020

@Bill Wallace when you're logged into a Trello account and you go to any domain like /whatever/boards then you will be redirected to the /board url for the account you're logged in as.

So basically what's happening is that you're logged in as billwxxxxx3 if you want to go to the boards page for thomaswxxxxx3 you need to login as that account

Bill Wallace May 13, 2020

Yes except when I log in as the thomaswxxxxx3 the browser instantly reverts to billwxxxxxx3.

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 13, 2020

@Bill Wallace what I would recommend is opening up an incognito window, login using one account, make sure it works, close the window, open a new incognito window, login as the other account, make sure it works.

In that case, if both work independently in their own incognito session, then what you're experiencing is due to trying to login to 2 accounts within the same session.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events