Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

automatic payment

Ирина Галиус June 7, 2021

4.06.2021 in 18:17 money was automatically paid from my card-$239.98 to 

TRELLO.COM, ATLASSIAN. Can you explain this information? 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 7, 2021

This means you have signed up for a Trello account and used it at a level that you need to pay for (i.e. not free).  The payment you've made here is the bill for your usage.

Go to trello admin to see what your account says and how you've used it 

Please tell me where i can do this and how to cancel your subscription? I need to see exactly where my card is tied

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 7, 2021

Log into trello.com with the account that owns it, then go to the list of workspaces (it's the second section on the page you get after hitting the "home" button, second in at the top left)

This lists all the workspaces your account has access to, and on the right hand side indicates what level each one is at (most of mine just have "upgrade" as they're free, but the button on the paid one takes us to bulling details which explain why we're paying)

Tell me from which account was the subscription, if at all?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 7, 2021

We have no way of knowing, we're not support, just people here to talk about Atlassian.   You might want to try https://trello.com/contact if you don't know who owns your site.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events