Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

attachment limit + organization of archived items

Theodoro Arturo May 21, 2020

Hello, I have the Enterprise account and I would like to know if there is a possibility to organize cards filed in "folders" to make it easier to find when you do this search in the future.
In addition, I would like to know if there is a limit on the number of attachments on a card. I know that there is a limit of 250 MB per attachment, but my question is how many attachments can I insert into a card.

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 25, 2020

@Theodoro Arturo I don't think there's a published limit on number of attachments per card, in general with Trello limits I've found them to be very generous and the usual limitation is performance rather than the published limit (that is, the board will slow down dramatically due to loading times well before you reach the published limit). So for attachments I would say "hundreds" would be a good guide.

Trello has boards, lists and cards, then cards can have labels which can be used to filter the board so you can see all cards only with a given label.

So you can organise them in a "folder like way", but there isn't anything called "folders".

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events