assigned card in a bord

Dominic Lussier March 23, 2020

hello everybody.would like to know if there is any way to add a team member to a bord but allow him to see only the card he is assigned and keep the other card private so he can’t see it??

1 answer

1 vote
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 23, 2020

@Dominic Lussier there's no way to keep cards private within the same board, but you can filter the board so that you see only what you're assigned to as a member:

https://help.trello.com/article/787-filtering-search-cards-on-a-board

The keyboard shortcut is "q". This is useful for operational clarity, but is not a security measure.

What's the use case for you?

Dominic Lussier March 27, 2020

i am using trello for a long time.I own several buisness.Every bord is for separate département.I am trying to involve all my staff of those department but they may not need to see some confidential card within their départment.

that is why i was asking that.

any suggestion?

Dominic Lussier March 27, 2020

thank you for you help by the way

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 27, 2020

@Dominic Lussier the only way to control access is with different boards, but you can control certain information within a board by linking out to an access restricted document on Dropbox or Google Drive for example.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events