assigned admin rights to board but user still can't run advanced features

Stuart Frank August 28, 2020

I have given a team member admin rights to my board but whenever he tries to access certain features, it tells him he needs to be an admin.  One example is that he wasn't able to add power-ups.  Another example is that he can't access the sync option in the Big Picture power-up.  I have verified that he is logged in with the same account that I assigned admin rights to. 

2 answers

0 votes
Mateusz Sołowianiuk
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 19, 2020

Hi @Stuart Frank 

Please excuse me for replying so late. 

Can you confirm if your admin rights issue has been sorted out? If so, was the BigPicture Re-sync issue fixed automatically as a consequence of this?

If it is not the case (the admin rights issue solved, but still missing options on the BigPicture side), I encourage you to raise a ticket via SoftwarePlant's Service Desk so that it is investigated promptly. 

Thank you in advance for considering this. 

Best regards,

Mateusz Sołowianiuk

SoftwarePlant Support

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 30, 2020

@Stuart Frank it's going to be tricky for the community to help you with that, can you go back to trello.com/contact and submit your question directly to Trello?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events