Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

advanced cheklist feature

Vladimir_Rzhevkin April 30, 2020

Hello,
We are using free trello version in our team (8 members).
It is important for us to ad function of setting a dealine for every task in cheklist.
If we need to buy premium acc for every member, or it will be enough of onle premium acc of the board owner?

2 answers

0 votes
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 1, 2020

Hi @Vladimir_Rzhevkin 

Welcome to the Community!

If you upgrade the team that you have now - you will be charged for Business Class x 8

It is possible to have 1 individual on Business Class (yourself for example) and not the other 7 members and just have them on boards

HOWEVER, they will remain free while they are on 1 board in the team

The moment they are added to their second team they will be charged at the full BC rate as a multi-board guest.

Advanced Checklists are only available to Business Class customers, however I am unsure whether each member of the board would need to have BC to access this, or whether 1 person with BC would be enough. At the moment I have BC for both myself and my husband, and I don't have anyone else in my 'Team' so I can't say whether someone who was on the board but not part of the 'TEAM' would have the advanced checklists. 

The new information regarding advanced checklists only say that it's a feature of BC and Enterprise, not whether everyone needs to be in a Team or not.

Sorry I couldn't be more help

Esme :)

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 30, 2020

@Vladimir_Rzhevkin if you have 8 people in your Trello team, and you upgrade to business class, you will be paying for 8 team members. You can get Gold for one member, and the Butler quotas for that member will apply to all board members.

However you can also have a one person team, upgrade it to business class, and you will only pay for other members who are joined to more than one board as multi board guests.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events