Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

add billing option

Softdev Bink April 13, 2019

Hi, I've recently started to use Trello building an app with my devs. I like Trello realy well so far and I have a question to improve Trello.

A probably typical way that we are using Trello is this: my devs and I define cards. Then the devs start working on each card. When its done, they move it to the testing phase, i do the testing and when I accepted it, I move it to the "done" list.

It would be really handy when the devs can add the amount of hours spend on that card. And then when at a certain point (e.g. each month) Trello automatically provides an overview of all work done and hours made. This way making administration and billing for user easier.

Maybe this is something that other users like as well?

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 15, 2019

@Softdev Bink the best time tracking integration I've seen with Trello is TimeDoctor, which allows you to track time against Trello cards you're a member of from the mobile app (the desktop app is rubbish) like a punch clock. The good thing about this is that it works from any device, not just through a Chrome extension, and the only "setup" required is to integrate once, then you can automatically log time against any card you're a member of. You don't have to setup projects like you do in Harvest and you get a log entry against an individual card.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events