accessing new Trello views

Steve Dusek February 17, 2021

I read all about the new views Trello is rolling out today. After signing up for the Views webinar, I wanted to have a little look around the views to get familiar. I am missing how to access the new views in my business class account. I don't seem to have the same "board" button that is shown on the blog article:

https://blog.trello.com/a-whole-new-trello?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=trello-feb2021-newsletter-views-launch

Mine looks like this in both browser and local app:

Screen Shot 2021-02-17 at 2.32.30 PM.png

So, I just can't figure out how to access the new views. Hoping for a little help!

Thanks! 

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 17, 2021

It’s only available on the latest version of Business Class. It sounds like you may be on an older plan from years ago. If you contact support they can move you to the latest Business Class which has all the features we have been adding over the past few years (but is likely a different price than you are paying now). 

Kim Domerofski February 18, 2021

Thanks, Michael. I've contacted Support to upgrade.

0 votes
Kim Domerofski February 17, 2021

Steve, 

You're not alone. I have the same issue. I've signed up for the webinar and wanted to explore a bit before. The documentation says we should be able to access it today if we're Business Class or Enterprise customers, which we are, but I don't see the Views Switcher on the browser or mobile app either. 

Excited to dive in and check it out as soon as it's accessible! Looking forward to the response.

Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events