Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

a Survey in each card

Xavier Eymard October 10, 2017

Hi all, 

I'm wondering if there is a free way to insert a survey into each card of my board ?

Basically i'm asking co-worker to set a t-shirt size on each card from my board.

I've tried to link it to the power-up  Gdrive google form but I need to create a form per card... juste because Gform cannot retrieve context from card it is open from :-(

I've tried as well the Surveymonkey power-up but they need a yearly gold plan too expensive for a simple T-shirt size radio button.

Does anyone know a way to get to this goal ?

BTW : sorry for my english...

Xavier

1 answer

0 votes
Francis Peixoto
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 19, 2017

You could try using ButlerBot to automate the process using comments and checklists.

I'm not very proficient, but I can imagine something that goes:

when a comment starting with "Size: " is added to a card labeled "Size Survey", add commenter username to checklist named "Comment Text"

So, on a card that's meant to gather Shirt size survey results, you would have a checklist called "Size: _" for each unique response given, and checklist items that correspond to the username of the person who left the comment.

Mileage may vary, but I'm sure there's some inroad that can be made that way :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events