Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom issue & NO NOTICATIONS

insLn March 2, 2020

1.Zoom in /out doesn't work sometimes when I try to open a board by tapping the shortcut of this particular board on the main screen especially when the board is already zoomed out in previous time,

but works after re-opening it within the app . My phone is Honor 20, Trello app version: 2020.3.136-production.

27F3D563C-801C-429A-9A69-2BD63DB7722B.jpeg.The notification of Trello  NEVER showed up on my 4 Android phones (I am in China) , I guess the notifications are sent to the users via GMS, but unfortunately it doesn’t work in China ,it would be GTRAT if you could make it work, or make it possible in other else way ,like send notifications  through Wechat , etc.

Great job anyway! Really appreciate it!

1 answer

0 votes
Vini
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 6, 2020

Hello there!

I have tested the Zoom functionality on my Android phone and it is working normally apparently. Can you provide more information about how are you opening that specific board? I mean, can you show us a screen shot of the step before the one you have shown us?

For notifications, you should receive push notifications if you are a member or watching a card, or for all cards if you are watching the entire board.

Push notifications are currently the only way we send notifications from Trello. If you are a member of the card or watching it (or the board) and you still don't see a notification, can you send a screen shot of the card you expect to be notified of?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events