Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Writing on Covers

Christine Lassiter September 30, 2020

We use a card for each client. We assign the client to a particular loan officer. I have coordinated a cover color for each loan officer, but the names on the cards are so small, its harder to read them for a quick scan. I know you can do a search of the cards, but I was wondering if there was a way to write on the cover themselves. If I change the cover color to full mode instead of short mode, it removed the labels, alerts and due date from the front view of the cards. I know I am asking a lot, but is there a way to write on the cover of the cards? Right now I am make a PNG of the color with each clients name and uploading it as the cover but that is time consuming and a pain. 

2 answers

1 vote
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 30, 2020

Have you checked out Stickers? You can make custom stickers to put onto a card.

Are you saying just typing their name as the card title is too small?

Screen Shot 2020-09-30 at 3.22.00 PM.png

0 votes
Stephen Addis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 2, 2020

Assign the card to them, their initials or photo will appear in the bottom corner of the card, and its so much eaiser to see.  If their intials icon is changed for a colour background of choice, like I've done my company blue and my initials in grey ... it stands out on the board as a blue dot on the card, and I can spot easy.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events