Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Would you recommend Trello?

I am just getting started and so far not impressed by the lack of custom service access...

Before I invest a lot of time, I would love to hear your feedback!

I would be using it for a corporate account with 7 key stakeholder groups. There really isn't much information on board strategy and organizing content...for instance would you set up 7 separate stakeholder Comms boards?

Thank for your insights?

2 answers

0 votes
milynnus Rising Star Feb 17, 2022

@Trello06! 

I started using Trello for 2 years and I am still learning. As I worked with various clients, it is important to understand their workflow before recommending on design including placement of content. Collaboration is enabled through membership but many asked for more granular access permission on a board and that is currently none, or limit to setting an “observer” against a member of the board (paid only).

We can have a chat if you want. My contact is on my profile page. 

0 votes

Can you tell me more about the lack of custom service access?

Hell Michael.

I guess I would start with interest in answering my question regarding the strategy in setting up boards and organizing content for multiple stake holder.

Secondly, no phone number.

We are all very busy, and a quick conversation to get some initial guidance is key. Weeding through videos/documents to glean an quick answer can get frustrating. I was contacted via email but hours in between answers has now turned into days...

Customer service for new prospective customers to answer quick questions in the initial set up would go a long way...

Thanks for asking.

My suggestion for board setup would be to as much as possible use a single board.  There are multi board views called Workspace views that will bring things from multiple boards together in one place but the real main unit of Trello is the board - so if you start segregating things across multiple boards that would generally be for distinct projects (vs just multiple people). Scale also factors into it - I wouldn’t want over 200 open cards on a board - Trello can easily handle it but I think it starts to signal that you may need to divide the project into sub projects and have those on a board.  Check out Unito and Dashcards too for bringing things together from multiple places. 

Paid users get priority support. Unfortunately for free users given the tens of millions of people using Trello we can’t guarantee that response time so we prioritize the paid customers. Also you are right there is no phone support. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events