Would someone be willing to hop on a zoom call and help me set up my Trello pages?

John Rose March 30, 2021

Would love it if some Trello enthusiast was willing to zoom with me and set up my boards etc.

2 answers

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 30, 2021

@John Rose 

Happy to assist. My profile has my contact info. 

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 30, 2021

@John Rose Welcome to community.  

Someone might do this for you but I would recommend against it.  It would be better to setup the board on your own.  This will allow you to learn how Trello works so you can maintain or enhance your board in the future.  Trello has some excellent documentation that you can use to learn how to create boards, etc.   You can then use the community to get answers to tougher questions.  Below are some great resources to get you started:

John Rose March 30, 2021

Brant, 

I need someone just to walk me through my ideas. I learn better when chatting with someone while going through the process

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 30, 2021

@John Rose 

Great, I would suggest sharing them here if you are OK with that.  You would most likely have several people comment and provide some great insights.  The power of the collective is greater than the individual.  If you would rather have one on one via Zoom there might be someone in the community willing to hop on a call.  Either way I think you will get what you need.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events