Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

With the recent migration of Trello to Atlassian, is there a way to see how many Trello users?

Jessica Venditti May 1, 2020

In my Atlassian account, I can see those that have access to JIRA, Confluence, etc. At times when people sign up for Trello, I am seeing an email notification and I see them in Atlassian but there are others that are not listed. What is the best way to see just the Trello only users?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Ryan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 6, 2020

Hi Jessica,

You should be able to see this in your admin hub by going to Directory > Managed accounts. At the top of this page you should see a message where you can download a CSV file of all of your new Trello users. You can find out more information about this here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/manage-accounts-with-trello-access-980454116.html.

Enjoy your week!

Ryan

Jessica Venditti May 7, 2020

Thanks @Ryan There was confusion here as I thought I could see this informatoin as the site admin but you need to be the org admin to see the directory I was looking for.. I think I have this all cleared up.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events