• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Will renewing my Trello Business Class subscription bring back my missing boards?

Hey there, I just discovered that my Trello account subscription wasn't renewed because my credit card has changed and I missed it a couple of months ago (April to be specific). I just saw that a number of my boards are gone. Will all my previous boards be available once I renew it?

Cheers,

Y

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi @Muhammad Yazid M 

According to this page on cancelling Business Class:

If a team member chooses to downgrade the team, that member will see a list of the 10 most active team boards that will remain open, and any other boards will be closed but not deleted. Extra boards can be closed prior to downgrading

^ Based on what this states, I would check your boards aren't simply closed:

1. Go to Boards on the top navigation bar
  2. Scroll to the bottom of the drop-down and choose "See closed boards..."
  3. Selecting a board will allow you to re-open or permanently delete it

^ You should be able to re-open boards from here - but I would assume you won't be able to on Trello Free if you already have 10 open boards. 

Renewing Business Class though should let you re-open as many as you like :)

Let us know if you do find your boards in "Closed"!

Ste

Thanks! That's what I noticed after I renewed my subscription. The boards are simply marked as 'Closed'. They weren't gone.

Thanks a lot!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

📹 What is Trello?

Hello Community!  My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. I'll be sharing with you a series of videos with my top tips on how to best use Trello...

764 views 13 30
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you