Will renewing my Trello Business Class subscription bring back my missing boards?

Muhammad Yazid M August 13, 2020

Hey there, I just discovered that my Trello account subscription wasn't renewed because my credit card has changed and I missed it a couple of months ago (April to be specific). I just saw that a number of my boards are gone. Will all my previous boards be available once I renew it?

Cheers,

Y

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 13, 2020

Hi @Muhammad Yazid M 

According to this page on cancelling Business Class:

If a team member chooses to downgrade the team, that member will see a list of the 10 most active team boards that will remain open, and any other boards will be closed but not deleted. Extra boards can be closed prior to downgrading

^ Based on what this states, I would check your boards aren't simply closed:

1. Go to Boards on the top navigation bar
  2. Scroll to the bottom of the drop-down and choose "See closed boards..."
  3. Selecting a board will allow you to re-open or permanently delete it

^ You should be able to re-open boards from here - but I would assume you won't be able to on Trello Free if you already have 10 open boards. 

Renewing Business Class though should let you re-open as many as you like :)

Let us know if you do find your boards in "Closed"!

Ste

Muhammad Yazid M August 14, 2020

Thanks! That's what I noticed after I renewed my subscription. The boards are simply marked as 'Closed'. They weren't gone.

Thanks a lot!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events