Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will changing a board from a Business Class Team board to a Private board keep it free?

Susan Griffiths October 30, 2018

Help please!  We have been using business class  for security reasons on our boards paying for 2 people but the change in billing announced today will so significantly increase our billing with about 35 guests being on 2 or more boards that it is not viable for our business to continue using Trello unless there is a way that many of our boards could be used but not as Business Class boards.  

Can anyone help please?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Crystal Davis
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 31, 2018

Hi Susan,

Crystal from Trello Support here! 

I can definitely understand how these pricing changes are a big adjustment, and I appreciate you taking the time to share your feelings with us.

One option to consider, is seeing if any of your currently Multi-Board Guests could be reduced to Single-Board Guests. As a team admin, you can take a look at the boards the Guest member is on from the team’s Members page. If they’re Multi-Board Guests, you may be able to remove them from multiple boards and consolidate the members to one board so they will not impact your overall bill. 

If you have any additional questions about your billing, feel free to write in to us directly so we can take a closer look at your account: https://trello.com/contact

1 vote
Manon Soubies-Camy _Modus Create_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 31, 2018

Hello @Susan Griffiths,

What "change in billing announced today" are you talking about? I'm not aware of any recent pricing change in Trello, but here are some links that may help you:

Hope this helps!

- Manon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events