Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why would my Trello board revert to the previous day's format and content?

Jenny Schumacher January 16, 2018

Every day, we update our Trello board layout of cards and task lists to reflect current projects for that day, tasks through the rest of the week and pending client work. Earlier today, I changed the layout of the cards on my board, and the contents of my lists. Within the last two hours, it reverted back to yesterday's layout and tasks, essentially deleting all of the changes I had made today.  Does anyone have insight into how that happened? I need to ensure that it doesn't happen again!

Thanks for the feedback

1 answer

0 votes
Caity
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 17, 2018

Hi Jenny,

I'm sorry to hear that your changes were lost. It sounds like those changes may not have ever made it to our servers.

In the future, to help minimize the risk of data loss, we'd suggest that you make sure to refresh the window that holds Trello before using it, if your computer has been asleep. We also suggest making sure you don't see a red box in the top right corner of the page when using Trello, as that indicates an issue with connections to the site that can result in data not being saved. We have some more information about that here: Losing connection to Trello servers.

Please let us know if this raises any additional questions, or if you have any other concerns, and we'll be happy to help.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events