Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why when i copy a card with butler and link them together i cant automate to connect them?

Bruna Junckes Sant Anna September 10, 2019

i created this command:

when the "Ordem de Produção" item is checked in a checklist named "Estágio da Obra", copy the card to the top of list "ORDEM DE PRODUÇÃO" on board "PRODUÇÃO" and link the cards together, move the card to the top of list "PRODUÇÃO", and copy the card to the top of list "OBRAS" on board "ESTOQUE" and link the cards together

the card is copied, linked, but not connected with the original card.

I can not see the copied card attached at the original card, but i can see the original card attached at the copied card.

and i want to be able to see both ways automatic.

1 answer

0 votes
Katrin Anger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 11, 2019

@Bruna Junckes Sant Anna 

When you can see the original card attached at the copied card, this means it is linked.

If I get you right, what you are trying to do is linking a copy of the copy to the original. Is this correct?

Bruna Junckes September 11, 2019

yes, you got it. i can see this option "connect the cards" manually, but i can not find the way to make butler automate that

Katrin Anger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 11, 2019

@Bruna Junckes Sant Anna @Bruna Junckes 

Ok.

See my answer to the other question you raised. I have tried so many ways to do these things with Butler, but I was told this tool wasn't created for such syncs. Intentionally. 

Bruna Junckes September 11, 2019

that is really sad

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events