It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Why when i copy a card with butler and link them together i cant automate to connect them?

i created this command:

when the "Ordem de Produção" item is checked in a checklist named "Estágio da Obra", copy the card to the top of list "ORDEM DE PRODUÇÃO" on board "PRODUÇÃO" and link the cards together, move the card to the top of list "PRODUÇÃO", and copy the card to the top of list "OBRAS" on board "ESTOQUE" and link the cards together

the card is copied, linked, but not connected with the original card.

I can not see the copied card attached at the original card, but i can see the original card attached at the copied card.

and i want to be able to see both ways automatic.

1 answer

0 votes

@Bruna Junckes Sant_Anna 

When you can see the original card attached at the copied card, this means it is linked.

If I get you right, what you are trying to do is linking a copy of the copy to the original. Is this correct?

yes, you got it. i can see this option "connect the cards" manually, but i can not find the way to make butler automate that

Katrin Anger Community Leader Sep 11, 2019

@Bruna Junckes Sant_Anna @Bruna Junckes 

Ok.

See my answer to the other question you raised. I have tried so many ways to do these things with Butler, but I was told this tool wasn't created for such syncs. Intentionally. 

that is really sad

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,520 views 13 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you