It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Why when i copy a card to other board with butler i get all the checklist unchecked?

I am using this command:

when the "Ordem de Produção" item is checked in a checklist named "Estágio da Obra", copy the card to the top of list "ORDEM DE PRODUÇÃO" on board "PRODUÇÃO" and link the cards together, move the card to the top of list "PRODUÇÃO", and copy the card to the top of list "OBRAS" on board "ESTOQUE" and link the cards together

to copy a card from one board to another, but i want to keep the itens that are checked at the checklist the same at the new copied card on the other board.

any one knows how i do that?

1 answer

0 votes
Garrett Atlassian Team Sep 18, 2019

Hey @Bruna Junckes Sant_Anna 

When copying cards, the expected behavior is that any checklist items will be unchecked currently. I totally understand why you'd want to keep those checked in the copied card though, and I'll let our team know about your interest in that!

Let me know if there's any other feedback I can pass along!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,616 views 15 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you