Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why when I search for "No Color" tags I created do I get results for ALL "No Color" tags?

Heather_Apse November 16, 2017

Hi all,

I am a new user to Trello. I am trying to organize lists by "type". In doing so, I thought I could use labels so that we could then filter by label to see all the lists/cards of that "type". I created numerous "No Color" labels. However, in testing this out and searching for one of the "No Color" labels, ALL cards appear?

Help!

1 answer

0 votes
Caity
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 20, 2017

Hi Heather,

Would you mind including a screenshot of what you're seeing so that we can get a better sense of this problem? If you'd prefer not to include that publicly, you can send it to us at trello.com/contact so that only the Trello Support team will see it.

Let us know if you have any questions!

Heather_Apse November 21, 2017

Thank you for your response. In trying to replicate the problem to get screenshots, I see that it is functioning by filtering correctly. Yay! Probably user error originally. 

Caity
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 21, 2017

Glad to hear it's working for you now!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events