Why when I search for "No Color" tags I created do I get results for ALL "No Color" tags?

Hi all,

I am a new user to Trello. I am trying to organize lists by "type". In doing so, I thought I could use labels so that we could then filter by label to see all the lists/cards of that "type". I created numerous "No Color" labels. However, in testing this out and searching for one of the "No Color" labels, ALL cards appear?

Help!

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Heather,

Would you mind including a screenshot of what you're seeing so that we can get a better sense of this problem? If you'd prefer not to include that publicly, you can send it to us at trello.com/contact so that only the Trello Support team will see it.

Let us know if you have any questions!

Thank you for your response. In trying to replicate the problem to get screenshots, I see that it is functioning by filtering correctly. Yay! Probably user error originally. 

Glad to hear it's working for you now!

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Sep 11, 2018 in Trello

There’s a Power-up for That!

So you’re using Trello at work, at home and to track your new DIY crafts. The family and co-workers are all on board and everything is organized, color coded and has a due date. But still, there’s so...

284 views 1 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you