Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why my invite is only able to print first pageo of Trello?

Construction_RCM May 11, 2020

As indicated in the question, why my invite is only able to print the first page of Trello?

He want to print the other pages, but on the setting before printing he is only able to see the first page.

Thank you

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 12, 2020

@Construction_RCM hi there, are you sure printing is the correct word?

Construction_RCM May 12, 2020

Print settings?

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 12, 2020

@Construction_RCM so are you talking about something attempting to print a Trello card and only being able to see the first page of what should be a multi page document?

Construction_RCM May 12, 2020

Yes exactly!

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 12, 2020

@Construction_RCM are you able to try doing a screencast that demonstrates the behaviour? It might just be the case that the card in question will only print out to a single page.

Construction_RCM May 13, 2020

Here is the videohttps://vimeo.com/user115404371/review/418116313/cdf4a426b8 

Here is the video, do you understand the problem?

Thank you very much

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 13, 2020

@Construction_RCM hey sorry when I click that link I get a 404 page not found. 

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 14, 2020

@Construction_RCM okay so you're trying to print the entire board, not just one card. When you print a board, it gives you headings for each list name with the title of each card in that list beneath it.

What you're showing appears to be working correctly, there are 2 pages in your print preview:

2020-05-15 at 9.16 am.png

Construction_RCM May 15, 2020

Exactly, I'm trying to print the entire board and I have 9 or 10 pages to print. I only see 2 pages and the second page is blank. Do you know how I can print the entire board?

Thank you

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 15, 2020

@Construction_RCM when you print a board, all you get is list names as headings and card names as sub-headings.

Why do you think you should have 9 or 10 pages?

Construction_RCM May 15, 2020

Because I have a lot of headinds and card names after April 25 (25 avril). On my computer, I'm able to print the pages (approximately 14 pages) but on the computer of my invite, he is only able to print the first page (as you can see on the video).

Sorry for the bad explanations, English is not my mother tongue.

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 15, 2020

@Construction_RCM okay so you can do a screencast from your account of the same board, and show that it will print 14 pages?

Also, if the user in the video scrolls over to the right, do they see all those extra lists? If they scroll over to the right and load all the extra lists and *then* print does it make a difference?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events