It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Why is the Trello Slack app notifying me of my own actions

Hi!

One of my main issues with Trello is to keep up to date of the status of tasks while I am not in the board. When I check my email I tend to have like 13 notifications which is not helpful. Therefore I tried adding the Slack app. 

But I cannot stand the stupidity of the fact that sends me tons of notifications when I myself is moving cards. I know that I moved a card; I am interested in when others do it.

How can I be notified in Slack of others' actions only?

https://help.trello.com/article/1049-slack-app

1 answer

Hi, I would skip Slack because it is giving you more notifications. Just set the trello notifications on OFF and then remind yourself in other way to check your board every day (or two days). You could do that with for instance a recurring reminder in your calendar.

Personally I am working on my board on a daily basis, so I don't want/need the emails as well, I just watch the red dates/labels or notification bells for anything urgent.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,506 views 12 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you