Create
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Why is the Personal Boards header and section still there? ๐Ÿ˜ 

So, I gave in and moved all of my boards to Teams... and I created a personal Team that's just my name... I did this because I could no longer add any boards to Personal Boards. I know you're all aware of this by now, but why in the heck is the Personal Boards section still there? This is just miserable! It's a productivity platform, so something like this becomes really infuriating considering how pointless it is... someone please tell me this will be going away very soon!?

image.png

3 answers

0 votes

"someone please tell me this will be going away very soon".

It will.

Hi @Brandon Scrushy ,

I too have a Trello account! 

Basically over there I can see all the boards that I'm a member of!

Hmmm ok... so if I am a member of someone else's board, like through a team, then it will show up under 'Personal Boards' on my dashboard?

Like โ€ข Soumyadeep Mandal likes this

Probably! Because all boards are showing from teams too where I'm a member!

Hi @Brandon Scrushy ,

Welcome to the community!

I think the most recently used boards and the most used board will appear on the personal board section! 

Thanks for the welcome, glad to be here. 

I'm not sure I understand your answer correctly, though... there's already a recent boards section right above it. The Personal Boards section is leftover from the previous feature of having Personal Boards... which Trello took away... but they left the header. That is what is frustrating about it. Does that make sense or am I still misunderstanding something?

Thanks again for your help and welcome! :) 

Like โ€ข Soumyadeep Mandal likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: Your favorite Trello blog takeaway

Hello friends! From the community that brought you Welcome Wednesday, Throwback Thursday and Friday Fun, welcome to Taco Tuesday, a weekly discussion about all things Trello. The best part? One Tac...

252 views 12 11
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you