Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is my set due date jumping to an absolute random date and time?

Runa Lahmann November 18, 2021

Hey guys,

hope you can help. This is driving me mad!! Did not have problems with this until yesterday, but sometime during my trello work session my due dates would not stay where I set them. For example I set a date to the 5th of December 8 AM and the date then automatically jumps to the 3rd of December 1 AM after a couple of seconds. I don't have any automation, and I already tried out every possible thing I could think of (log out/log in, browser restart, notebook restart etc.), same happens on my second notebook and in the app too.

Thanks a lot for your ideas!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 18, 2021

Hi @Runa Lahmann ðŸ‘‹

Welcome to the Community! How strange, I like how you've covered all the initial bases already. I've just tried to replicate the problem on my Trello board but I couldn't recreate the issue which is making me think its a glitch. 

Do you have any Power Ups or automations attached to the board that usually work with the date/time/calendar? I know you're not using anything in this situation but I'm wondering if something in the background is causing trouble. 

My other recommendation is to raise a support ticket directly with Trello support which you can do here and if the answer is yes to my above question then I'd also reach out to the Power Up vendor and check with them that there's no bugs.

I hope this helps but if you have any more questions then ask away! Hopefully we'll get to the bottom of this for you 😃

All the best,

Laura

Runa Lahmann November 18, 2021

Hi @Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ ,

thank you so much for your quick answer. It really seems to be a bug. We checked out Big Picture yesterday, but when this problem occured we deactivated it again. Other than that we use the Calender Power Up, but never had problems with that one before. And its deactivantion didn't solve the problem either. Our board was litterally plain and naked ^^ I think I'll try the trello support. 

Thanks again

Runa

Like • Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events