Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is my Inline text appearing smaller and gray – no longer red?

Sheryl June 28, 2022

As of this morning, my code text has been appearing to be dark grey instead of the normal red. Was there an update? I made sure that the colorblind mode was not checkedScreen Shot 2022-06-28 at 9.07.19 AM.png

1 answer

0 votes
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 28, 2022

@Sheryl welcome to the community! :) It looks like you have the new version of Trello's description text editor. There's a post here that talks about it along with how to turn it off/on. 

Sheryl June 29, 2022

Hi @Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows ! Thanks for the reply :) It was happening before I had toggled the new description editor on. I checked amongst my colleagues and it seems theirs still appears red. I was checking my browser settings (chrome) but couldn't find what the issues was. Any recommendations of what it could be? 

Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 29, 2022

@Sheryl ah! Ok that's strange then. Just re-looking at my Trello and the text color actually appears black when editing the description, but then shows red when saving like so:

description 1.PNG

description 2.PNG

I know the Trello team are making changes to the description editor as we speak, so you might want to reach out to them and see what's happening https://trello.com/contact#/

Sheryl June 29, 2022

Oh! I wonder if that's it. I'll wait for a bit. Thank you for your response!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events